What are the precautions for installing the living room lockers in home storage?
Lockers are very common in life, and are generally used in conjunction with furniture. Not only look at the decoration of the interior, but also increase the indoor storage space, which greatly improves the utilization rate of the indoor area. If you haven’t installed it at home, you can prepare it now. There are many precautions for the installation of lockers, which are related to the installation environment. It will determine the size of the problem. Let Union Home take you through it.
1. Types of household storage cabinets
(1) Decorative lockers, as the bedroom space in an important area of ??the room, are also an important helper for small apartment owners to store household items. Beautiful bedside cabinets, floor cabinets, dressing cabinets, etc. can often play an unexpected storage role.
(2) The greatest effect of this type of furniture is also decorative. However, the included storage function is often the best harbor for gadgets such as magazines and photo albums. Of course, it can also be used with storage spaces such as chest of drawers and bed boxes. The storage capacity is still quite objective.
2. The size of the living room locker
(1) The necessary storage cabinets in the living room, first of all, the TV cabinet, can make full use of it to store objects; secondly, by reusing the wall space, the design size should be reasonable, and the shelf wall cabinet should reasonably store daily items.
(2) The shelf is the only storage cabinet that can be integrated with the wall. Choose the appropriate shelf material and shape, divide the layout and style of the wall, and enhance the sense of hierarchy in the living room.
(3) Simplify items and set up appropriate furniture. Do not let the indoor space cause great depression due to excessive furniture. Try to store the items needed in each functional room in the corresponding room for easy daily access.